Buying your first home can be very exciting, rewarding, and frustrating all at once – particularly in the Toronto market. It’s a complex process and requires an expert to help you along the way.
YOU MAY HAVE MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
- Buying your first home is a big life step, are you ready? Do you have the finances, job security, and time and commitment to search for and secure your first home?
- How much you can afford? What are the upfront costs and ongoing costs of owning your own home? Deposits, down payments, mortgages, land transfer tax, legal fees, insurance, maintenance costs. How do you estimate what each of these will be?
- What government incentives are available to you to help you with first time home ownership? What is the Home Buyers Plan (HBP)? Land Transfer Tax credit? Who is eligible for these incentives and how do you apply?
- How do you select the right home for you? How do you select the right community to focus on?
- What is involved in the offer process? How does it work and how do you position your offer for success?
- What happens at closing? What happens between signing the agreement and actually moving into your new home?
Our job is to guide you each step of the way and make to ensure that you understand the answers to these questions and have a positive first time buyer experience. We’re here to help.