Thinking of buying your first home? Join us for a free seminar!
Whether you’re thinking about purchasing a condo or a house, buying your first home can be a seriously complex process. You no doubt have lots of questions and probably a few fears and anxieties too. Thankfully, we’ve got you covered! Our first time home buyers event is coming up on September 19th!
Join us as we answer questions including:
- How much home can I afford?
- Is it better to rent or buy?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- What are the benefits of getting a mortgage “pre-approval”?
- How do mortgages work? What four things do lenders look for?
- Can I avoid getting stuck with a bad mortgage?
- How can I get the best access to listings (before any other buyers)?
- Can I avoid overpaying for a condo? How do I know what it’s worth?
Take the mystery out of the buying process and learn from local condo experts and a seasoned mortgage broker:
Drop by the Party Room at 16 Brookers Lane on Tuesday Sept 19th between 6:30 & 8:00 pm to enjoy snacks and refreshments and learn more about buying your first home.
Please RSVP to email@example.com.