Address: 126 York View Drive
Neighbourhood: The Queensway
Make your Dream Home Happen in The Queensway
SOLD for $995,000
Don’t judge a book by the cover. This home is spacious, updated and on one of the best streets in The Queensway. There’s so much we love about this home and know you will too!
- Quality finishings throughout
- Crown mouldings, and hardwood floors
- 3 bedrooms on the main floor
- Renovated kitchen with new cabinets and granite countertops
- Separate entrance to the fully finished basement with second kitchen and great income potential
- Private spacious backyard
- Live in as and think about an expansion in the future. So many possibilities!
The Queensway Village
There’s a real sense of community in The Queensway Village. Young families and seniors share the love for this neighbourhood. Pride of ownership is apparent as you walk the leafy streets in The Queensway.
There’s a mix of home owners have lived in the community for thirty years and new comers that have just scored their dream home. More new homes appear every year as the original homes get renovated or torn down. The mature trees and larger lots make this neighbourhood appealing for house expansions.
Families congregate at the local park with a new kids playground, baseball diamond, and tennis courts.
The Queensway Village is an easy commute to downtown vie Go Train, Subway or Highways.
This area is walking distance to excellent schools including Holy Angels Catholic School, Norseman Junior Middle School, Bishop Allan Academy and The Etobicoke School of the Arts.
Families enjoy the walkability of the neighbourhood with grocery shopping, cinemas, restaurants and local shops just a stroll away. Truly a special place to call home.
Top Ranked Neighbourhood Schools
- Holy Angels Catholic School
- Norseman Junior Middle School
- Bishop Allan Academy
- Etobicoke Collegiate
- Etobicoke School of the Arts
- Karen Kain School of the Arts