No Detail Overlooked
This gorgeous rebuild is well suited for the most discerning buyer with an eye for quality and style.
Here are the top ten reasons you will fall in love this house.
- Exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail. When a home builder takes pride in their work to this level and pays attention to every detail, you get a home that has been built with the level of care and integrity that 11 Inverness has been.
- Stunning Architecture. From the minute you drive up to this home, you will fall in love with the inviting Craftsman-style architecture. The inviting front porch with custom railings, professional landscaping add to the appeal.
- A main living area that invites family members to gather. A great space to unwind, relax and recharge.
- A kitchen is so dreamy you won’t mind doing the dishes. Quartz countertops, quality custom cabinets including a pantry cabinet, under-mount cabinet lighting, high-end appliances including a sub-zero fridge, and Bosch cooktop, a breakfast bar, and a walk-out to your backyard oasis complete the package.
- A master bedroom that checks all the boxes. Enjoy the beautiful view of your backyard, a spacious dressing room with custom cabinetry, and a luxurious master bath.
- Ample natural light. This home feels bright and inviting thanks to the large picture window as you enter the home, glass railings, large sliding doors at the rear, and large windows well positioned in all principal rooms throughout the hosue.
- Professionally landscaped front and back yards. The well-planned and intricate landscaping with pathways, patios, and gardens creates a spectacular outdoor living space.
- Lower level perfect for the nanny or inlaws. The lower level includes a large family room with a wet bar that includes a fridge, a walk-up to the backyard, an additional bedroom, an office nook, a 4 piece bathroom, and a spacious storage room with an additional laundry tub.
- The mechanical and structural features of the home are a piece of art.
- Underpinning of basement structural integrity and increase ceiling height in basement
- Waterproofing of foundations and weeping tile, backwater valve installed
- New spray foam insulation (walls and attic)
- All new UV fiberglass windows throughout
- New wiring and a new 200 amp electrical panel
- New plumbing including a Liberty Sump-Pump with power outage back-up
- High-efficiency Keeprite 2 stage furnace, Goodman AC unit
- Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Nest thermostat, smoke detectors, and security system
- The neighborhood. The Queensway has become a popular neighborhood known for its leafy streets, top-ranked schools, commuting ease to downtown, and great access to a wealth of local amenities including tennis courts, baseball diamonds, skating rinks, and a vast number of parks throughout the community.
Call Jody to book your private showing. 416 450-5900
Address: 11 Inverness Ave
Style: 2 Storey
Fill out the form below to book a Buyer Consultation. Don't want to fill out a form? You can go ahead and click here to send us an email instead.