Beautiful Brick 2 Storey in Springbrook Gardens!
This solid brick, 2 storey family home is set on a generous 40 x 120 lot in coveted Springbrook Gardens. Meticulously maintained, this home has so much potential – live in as is, rebuild or renovate to suit! Our favourite features include:
• Original Character – Much of this home’s original character remains intact including stained and leaded glass windows, two brick fireplaces and wood trim.
• Grande Principle Rooms – Including living room with wood-burning fireplace and formal dining room.
• Three Generous Bedrooms on the second level.
• Three Bathrooms – Main level powder room, four piece family bathroom on second level and three piece bath on lower level.
• Flex Use Lower Level – Additional living space, nanny/in-laws suite, or basement apartment. Features separate entrance, kitchenette, living room/bedroom, second bedroom, laundry and storage. Supplement your mortgage with passive income!
• The Yard – The sunny, west facing backyard offers plenty of room for the kids to run around!
• Detached Garage and Private Driveway with ample parking.
• Catchment Area For Excellent Schools – Norseman JMS, Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic School, Bishop Allen Academy and Etobicoke Collegiate. Saint-Marguerite D’Youville and Etobicoke School of the Arts are also nearby.
• The Location is Superb! Walk to Islington Subway, Tom Riley Park, Fairfield Park with playground and splash pad, soon to be revamped Spring Garden Park, Mimico Creek, community centre and shops and restaurants along Bloor Street and The Kingsway!
A fantastic opportunity in one of Etobicoke’s most desirable neighbourhoods. Call Markian to book your private showing!
About The Neighbourhood
Norseman Heights – Springbrook Gardens is in a charming, mature residential community nestled between Sunnylea, The Queensway and Islington City-Centre. The large lots and parks scattered throughout the community make it a popular neighbourhood for young families. The most popular outdoor amenities include Fairfield Park, Spring Garden Park (presently undergoing a redevelopment) as well as walking trails along the Mimico Creek. Residences of this community also have access to excellent schools and plenty of nearby amenities, including shops, restaurants, and cafes along Bloor Street West.
Address: 12 Gardenvale Road
Neighbourhood: Springbrook Gardens
Style: 2 Storey