Life in Sunnylea Looks Good on Reid Manor
This well maintained bungalow is waiting for you. Just move in and enjoy life in Sunnylea. There so much to love about 18 Reid Manor.
- Situated on a charming street in the heart of Sunnylea
- Main living room with feature fireplace and large picture window
- Two spacious bedrooms on the main level
- Renovated main floor bathroom with oversized shower
- Spacious lower level family room, additional bathroom, extra bedroom
- Private park- like backyard with perennial gardens and mature trees
- Walk to Royal York Subway, shops & restaurants along The Kingsway
- Your kids can enjoy Sunnylea Junior School – one of the top-rated schools in Etobicoke
- So much potential – live in as is or renovate to suite
This is a neighbourhood (and a home) to fall in love with.
About The Neighbourhood
Welcome to Sunnylea
Sunnylea is of the most sought after neighbourhoods in Etobicoke for good reason. There’s a country charm with the Mimico Creek which gently meanders through the centre of this neighbourhood. The many mature trees and the exclusion of sidewalks add to its country-like ambience.
Sunnylea is known for its excellent school – Sunnylea Junior School which is a popular drawing card for this neighbourhood.
Geographically, the Sunnylea community is loosely defined as the neighbourhood south of Bloor St. between the Old Mill and Spring Garden Park. Home owners love the walkability to the subway, great restaurants and shops along The Kingsway.
Over the past 15 years, many of the houses have been “topped-up” with second storeys, although many area-specific by-laws have been enacted to preserve the original character of the community. The mix of old and new adds to the charm of the neighbourhood.
Address: 18 Reid Manor
Want To Learn More About This Property?
Get started by reaching out to us here.Get Started