A masterpiece for modern life
There is so much to love about this newly constructed home in the Queensway Village. Here’s our top 6
- Exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail – This home has been built with the highest level of care and integrity. You enter the home through a welcoming front porch that leads to an oversized feature front entry door. Inside the quality is evident with the custom plaster crown mouldings throughout, carpentry and millwork. Enjoy the open concept design, hardwood floors throughout, in-floor radiant heated floors in all bathrooms and entire lower level . The home is complete with two feature fireplaces, 10 ft ceiling height on the main floor and 9 ft on the upper level.
- A kitchen is so dreamy you won’t mind doing the dishes – The kitchen has all the bells. and whistles. Appliances are top of the line including an oversized 36″ gas range, with pot filler tap, quartz countertops and white custom cabinets with under counter lighting.
- A master bedroom that ticks all the boxes and then some – The spacious master bedroom offers 9 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, ample room for a King size bed with a sliding door to a Julian balcony. The ensuite bathroom with a double sink vanity, quartz countertops, in-floor radiant heating, free-standing soaker tub and a glass shower. The walk-in closet is larger than many Toronto bedrooms offering custom closet organizers.
- A superb lower level – The fully finished basement with a separate entrance, walk-up to backyard, 8 ft 2″ ceiling height in open concept living and kitchen, spa-like bathroom and spacious bedroom, it’s ready-made as your perfect anything space with income potential.
- A private, spacious backyard – With a 140 ft deep lot, the potential of this backyard is only limited to your imagination. Lots of room for outdoor entertaining and room for the kids to partake in their favourite outdoor activity.
- Location, Location, Location – This home is located in one of Etobicoke’s top school districts – Norseman Junior Middle School. Walk to great restaurants along the Queensway, an easy commute to downtown via Go Train, TTC or highways, and close proximity to regional shopping centres.
About The Neighbourhood
The Queensway Village
The Queensway is one of our all-time favourite neighbourhoods. The real estate is a mix of bungalows, 1.5 story homes built in the 1960s. Many new-builds are replacing the original homes. The large lots and leafy streets make it an attractive option for homeowners. Check out more details about this neighbourhood here
Address: 19 Moynes Ave
Neighbourhood: The Queensway Village
Style: 2 Storey
Want To Learn More About This Property?
Get started by reaching out to us here.Get Started