Fully Renovated Two Storey Home at Bloor & Islington
Fall in love with this spacious, unassuming 4+1 bedroom family home set on an oversized lot with 85’ frontage in prime Etobicoke. This open plan home has been meticulously maintained and thoughtfully updated. Here are some of our favourite features:
- Solid Two Storey Home – Recently renovated from top to bottom!
- The Square Footage – 2,465 sq.ft. above grade with an additional 1,340 s.f. on the lower level.
- Bright, Updated Kitchen – With quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, tile floor and stainless steel appliances.
- Desirable Main Floor Family Room – With pot lights, hardwood floors and double door walkout to west facing backyard.
- Sumptuous Primary Bedroom Retreat – Includes a large walk-in closet, Juliette balcony and modern 5 piece ensuite.
- Three Additional Generous Bedrooms – Two on the second level and one on the main level, which can also double as an office.
- Four Full Bathrooms.
- Flex Use Lower Level – Additional living space, nanny/in-laws suite, or basement apartment. Features separate entrance, roughed-in laundry and kitchen, family/rec room and bedroom. Supplement your mortgage with passive income!
- Attached Garage and a wide private driveway with room to park 4 cars.
- The Backyard – Sunny, west facing and fully fenced in with plenty of room for the kids to run around! The large front and side yards provide endless possibilities for outdoor activities.
- Catchment Area For Excellent Schools – Norseman JMS, Holy Angels Catholic School, Bishop Allen Academy and Etobicoke Collegiate.
- The Location is Superb! Walk to Islington Subway, Kenway Park, Fairfield Park with playground and splash pad, Mimico Creek, community centre and shops and restaurants along Bloor Street and The Kingsway!
A fantastic opportunity on a quiet, child-friendly street!
Address: 20 Kenway Road
Neighbourhood: Islington City-Centre
Style: Two Storey