Endless Possibilities on Richland Crescent
A great opportunity to own a detached 3 bedroom home on a quiet, tree-lined crescent in an established Etobicoke neighbourhood. This home has been owned and meticulously maintained by the same family for nearly sixty years and has so much potential – live in as is, rebuild or renovate; create your own family memories! Our favourite features include:
- Solid Brick Bungalow with Great Bones – They don’t build them this way anymore!
- Wide, Mature Lot – 55 ft x 109 ft.
- Large Front Porch – Perfect for relaxing and enjoying your morning coffee.
- Spacious Living and Dining Rooms with big windows.
- Cozy Kitchen with adjacent breakfast area.
- Pristine Hardwood Floors on the main level.
- High and Dry Lower Level with Separate Entrance – Features a finished rec room, 7’9” ceiling height and a large unfinished area that is awaiting your personal touches.
- Attached Garage and Private Driveway with ample parking.
- Fantastic Location – Near Centennial Park (Golf, Ski Hill, Arena, BMX park), Etobicoke Olympium and Renforth Plaza shopping with easy access to TTC, Hwy 401, 427 & Pearson Airport!
This charming, well-cared-for home is waiting for you. Call Markian to book your private showing!
Address: 70 Richland Cres
MARKIAN SILECKY – Sales Leader/BrokerC: 647-282-7653
Fill out the form below to book a Buyer Consultation. Don't want to fill out a form? You can go ahead and click here to send us an email instead.